Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pins!

I really wasn't quite sure what to base my first post on, so I thought I'd go with enamel flower pins and brooches of the 60's. I am quite sure that these were one of the first things that ignited my love for this time, and someday I hope to start a collection! I don't think I could ever have enough! Unfortunately though, there are absolutely none in my area. Perhaps this means I should turn to looking for some on the Internet.
Enjoy!




















My eyes literally widened when I saw these! I adore the blue target one especially.











Sears 1968. Oh how I want these outfits.

And that's all for now. I can assure you that you'll definitely be seeing another post featuring these.


(Images: 1. Atomic_Redhead 2. GlitzUk 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Socal72girl 8. 9. 10. Design_Ski 11. GotLuckyVintage 12. Retro Stitches 13. BucklesandPatches 14. VintagePickins 15. FiftiesWeb )

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore design of your blog! =))

    http://twistandshout1960s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete