Thursday, May 29, 2014

Photo Booth and BMO




































Here is my outfit from my the other day out to the movies again with the boy. We've been seeing a lot lately but I think we deserve it. This was the first time I had worn tights this year. It had felt like centuries had passed since I last opened my tights draw. By now I have what seems every colour of the rainbow. I hope this winter I give them all some wearing time. I am also wearing a pair of new shorts (they were too comfy to pass up!) and new yellow sweater. 





















Outside the cinemas they now have a photo booth machine. And me being the corny person I am I had to get a strip done. Here I am with my one and only. When we got back that evening he also had this waiting as a little surprise for me - a BMO mug! Anyone else a secret Adventure Time lover? In other news, the boy and I may be taking a trip way down south where it sometimes snows this time of year for a week or so. I'll keep you all updated!

13 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I got a bunch of colorful tights on sale after winter was over so I'm looking forward to wearing my tights too. Although I've got a bit longer to waitfor winter than you do! Ah I am a big adventure time fan! I love BMO but my favorite is definitely LSP. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nothing beats fancy tights, I can't believe how easy it is to get different colours now. Back six years ago I'd search months looking for tights in a colour other than black. And tops! I love LSP too!

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! I love comfy shorts. The trick for me is finding a good top to go with them - this sweater top is perfect!

    Hope you enjoyed the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Anna! And yes we did - it was the new X-Men film. I'm a bit of a fan.

      Delete
  3. oh those pictures are so cute! you look lovely as always and i can only dream of one day visiting a photobooth!
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Abigail! I hope that you get the chance one day!

      Delete
  4. BMO! I love Adventure Time - especially how dark and trippy it can be at times, but yet children probably watch it thinking its just fun! Marceline is my favourite character

    Cute outfit! I'm only just getting to wear tights too - it hasn't been all that cold lately. Just last week it was 27 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see another Adventure Time lover! It is such a unusual show, isn't it?
      And thank you! Yes, it is the same up here. Yesterday was so hot when I went out I was hot even wearing a loose sleeveless blouse!

      Delete
  5. I love the more modern feeling outfit with the unmistakably 60s hair and make up! And how lovely you and your boy look together, you're clearly so happy and it's wonderful to see. I wish I could feel the same excitement about tights, for me it often feels like a rare treat to get to take them off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faye! I was a bit worried it wouldn't work out properly. And thanks, he's a real charmer that one. I can only imagine how you glad you are that you are in warmer weather now, then!

      Delete
  6. Love your look completely.
    I've spent my life in tights..... more so than even with my ballet......... so I understand your fondness.....and I read where you mentioned how white tights can't be beat..... I certainly agree.
    I too am a lifelong Beatle's fan.
    Stay lovely, as you are..... love your hair that way.

    Jayme, your fashion and ballet loving guy fan in the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jayme! What a lovely message to receive. And It's always great to meet another die-hard Beatles fan!

      Delete
  7. Lovely combo, happy yellow!! <3

    http://newtouchofcolor.com/


    ReplyDelete