What is that you may ask?
It was penned by Ray Davies in 1966 in the song "Dedicated Follower of Fashion" as a humorous homage to the fashion enthusiasts that would strut their stuff through Swinging London's Carnaby Street in the 1960's.
This blog is a documentation of my life as someone that tries to relive the spirit of the time. And so, you'll see me posting about gorgeous vintage clothing, records that I add to my ever-expanding collection, stylish dolly-birds from the time and much more. Please do feel free to drop me a line and say hello or even ask any questions that you may have. I love hearing from my readers!
Some quick facts about me
- I am a complete 'screamie' for The Beatles. George Harrison is my favourite.
- I live in Australia and am currently studying at University.
- There isn't much in this world that makes me feel more 'me' than when I have a guitar in front of me.
- I am an avid drawer and for a while in the past I studied Fine Art.
- Eerie things fascinate me.