What I've been up to:
- Waiting for sunnier days so I can wear these babies. Yup, I finally found myself a vintage pair of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes. I saw them for $4.00. Bam. They were mine. They may or may not have been stuffed in a carry-on bag on the return trip from Bathurst. Yes, all those months ago. They are a little too big, but that didn't stop me from buying them.
- Purchasing granny skirts on a whim like the one shown above, even some that don't particularly fit me all too well. It just goes to show you should always try before you buy.
- Watching the end of the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood series and crying in a ball on the floor. Any other FMA fans out there?
- Being crawled all over by a big fluffy cat in my sleep every night.
- Adding a new vintage dress to my collection. I've been unlucky in that department of thrifting for a while now. It was lovely to finally find this.
- Working like a nut at University. I can't count the amount of hours I've spent proof reading and following strict referencing systems. Only one more week to go!
- Re-familiarizing myself with Adobe Illustrator for (
blogging) University purposes. Those days at art school really payed off. What do you think of my improved blog header?
- Listening to Janis Joplin, David Bowie and Paul McCartney and Wings.
- Receiving a bunch of goodies in the mail and a beautiful bouquet of flowers for being accepted into Golden Key International Honour Soceity.
What have you been up to?