At last, I've completed University for this year. Well, technically I still have one last assignment to submit, but today was my last official class. Though I love my studies and dedicate a lot of hard work to them, I am very relieved to at last have an extended break. This time last year I didn't really feel that I had any time to relax. Though my semester had ended, I was in the middle of a stressful move, having to say goodbye to my adopted furry kitten, contemplating where to store a houseful of wares and belongings, and participating in my first full time practicum as well as other things. It seemed all too soon that the next load of study came along. But this year, I am going to make an effort to enjoy my time off, make the most of it and just relax! So here is a little list that I've been mentally compiling of just some of the things so far that I want to do.
- Begin a new art journal, adding a new element each day.
- Do some watercolor paintings.
- Start drinking more green tea.
- Continue knocking those little things off my Bucket List.
- Begin taking vintage hunting trips up north again.
- Learn some more songs on guitar.
- Read a book or two.
- Finally upgrade my phone.
- Pick up photography again.
- Swim at the beach more.
- Start wearing more hats.
- Go for bike rides.
- Take a trip somewhere.
- Reorganize my living space.
- Properly categorize my record collection.
- Start making more outfit posts.
- Be easier on myself.